G-Bowl App Ver.7.0.1 Released.
– User settings (Settings) can now be saved and loaded in three patterns.
– G sound volume can be adjusted independently from master sound volume.
– The log folder can now be accessed from PC(iTunes) or Mac(Finder).
– The settings for the graph appearance have been moved to the “Graph long press” menu.
– Added “Brighter” mode to the “Graph long press” menu for easy viewing outdoors.
– Added support for switching between yaw rate and yaw angle acceleration.
– The number of scored corners and the number of reversals of yaw angle acceleration are added to “Display Info. In the Range”.
– When scoring is on, “Target G” is included in the log file name.
– Added (Target G) to TOTAL SCORE display in graph.
– Added (G Limit) to OVER G LIMIT display in graph.
– Added a function to display the number of yaw rate reversals in the graph display range.
– Added support for undo by pressing and holding the [Settings] or [Calibration] buttons.
– Added 0.1G to the upper limit of the G limit warning in Settings.
– The line width and color of the graph display have been fine-tuned for easier viewing.
– Some display messages have been revised.
– Fix/products/g-bowl/ed a bug that log data downloaded from the web site could not be read.
Go to product information page.